Friday, May 30, 2008

Favorite Foto Friday .."PJ's!

Here is our boy in his Pj's. Looking through these pictures makes me realize that our baby boy is growing so fast. My goodness, most of these pictures seem like forever ago because he has gotten so big..but most were taken in the last year. If I would go out and buy him clothes as of right now..I would buy him a size 2t...and that my friends makes me very, very sad just thinking about it. He fits just right in 24 mo..so I guess I better get ready for the new adventure....bye, bye to baby clothes....and hello to little boy clothes~ YUCK! ..is all I can say. :)

My first "Pj's"


I'm ready for bed..



up so bright and early and ready to go!



so elated when he gets someones cell phone in his hands



my winter "PJ's"


I hope all of you have a wonderful weekend and Im looking so forward to seeing all the children in thier Pj's. Love and Hugs...

5 comments:

Tara said...

I love, love, love the PJ pics!! Oh and his cheeks are to die for! So kissable :)

Faithful Froggers said...

I know Jonathan is a boy - but he is just beautiful! Those eyes, that smile - just a gorgeous child! I just love the cell phone pic! :) Allie is the same way - she loves all remotes and phones.

Hope you have a great week!

Jennifer said...

His beautiful blue eyes are so expressive! Is he EVER cranky??? He just looks like pure joy!

By the way, please tell me he can't text on that phone quicker than I can? He probably can! LOL!!!

Sarah said...

Amy... I have missed seeing that sweet face ach week for FFF! Jonathan is even cuter than ever, if that is possible. Heather is right... those eyes are memerizing!

Adele said...

Oh he is precious!!! I wanted to let you know I haven't went private yet so come on over and visit me again. Take care!!

Our Family