Thursday, June 12, 2008

Happy Heavenly Birthday Amazing Jacob!


Banner Makers





Hello Friends & Family...

Today is Amazing Jacobs Heavenly Birthday!

Happy Heavenly Birthday Angel Jacob!..You forever have changed my soul. Knowing you has been one of the most humbling experience that I have experienced in my life time. Your eyes, your smile and your disposition could melt fire. I have never been on my hands and knees praying for any human being as much as I was for you. Although God did not answer my prayers as I prayed for, you reached my soul and taught me what a true "Child of God" is. I watched for weeks that turned into months, a long and battling disease that ravished your body....but did not ravish your spirit that still lives on earth. I watched while so many tears were shed and lucky enough to watch so many of those tears be replaced with joy. Although living here on earth without you is most difficult..you have shown me that your energy is still alive. I have watched how so many grew to love God more, do random acts of kindness more, give and do more for their neighbor, bring many new friendships together that will last a life time and most of all bring hundreds of people together in prayer and to live with Hope...all because of you! When I sometimes think that our God took you home early because all of the wonderful things I have seen, I can't help but think how unfair....but I know our God does not make mistakes and we must never question his actions. When I see a cardinal, frog, a rainbow or triplets I will forever be reminded of your sweet face and all that your homecoming brought. Continue to fly with the angles little one, until we can meet face to face.


Brandon, Jacob, and Devin



Love and Hugs...



"Regarding the question, friends, that has come up about what happens to those already dead and buried, we don't want you in the dark any longer. First off, you must not carry on over them like people who have nothing to look forward to, as if the grave were the end. Since Jesus died and rose from the grave, God will most certainly bring back to life those who died inJesus.

"Thessalonians 4:13"

3 comments:

Susan said...

Hi Amy,

Oh how sweet of you to pay such a sweet tribute to our most AMAZING JACOB!!

What a loved child he was...

Hope things have been well with you.

Thanks for stopping by.

Guess what, I'm going to finally have a grandson. Looking forward to dressing him up like YOUR grandson!!

Blessings♥

Sarah said...

I miss that sweet little boy too... what a sweet tribute.

Sarah said...

And the song makes me cry... too many lost little souls... but glad we all have HOPE that we will see their sweet faces again.

Our Family