Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day!


Happy Valentine's Day to all of you!

I hope you and your family had as nice as a day as our family did. We ate lunch and dinner out and went for desert too. We all matched in our clothing... a real favorite of mine. Jonathan had a wonderful day with being spoiled with so many nice things. Im happy today because he cooperated for the camera more than not... :)
Here are a few pictures of him on our way to dinner. The last picture he was getting so tired that I gave him his most favorite "object" in his world. "MY PHONE". Why is it that little ones always want what we don't want them to have?.... because if they happen to break it, its a big deal??? Jonathan loves every TV remote changer in the house and all the cordless phones...but his all time favorite is my cell phone. Since he has broken one of my phones I vowed to never give him it again..but I gave in with what I thought was the answer for him to be good for the remainder of our dinner. I put it in a baggie since he loves to put it in his mouth. But...guess what? He looked at it, looked at me and looked at it again and threw it across the table really far. He did not want any part of that phone being in the baggie. Needless to say...we finally had to call it a day.











Love and Hugs!...


"Do nothing out of selfish ambition or vain conceit, but in
humility consider others better than yourselves"
Philippians 2:3

3 comments:

Tara said...

He is such a precious little Valentine :) What a beautiful smile (even it is at the expense of your phone...lol) Happy Valentine's Day!

Sibi said...

You are a wonderful grandmother
and it is truly a beautiful thing to see-
the love you have for your precious grandson!

I found your blog this morning through
the Christian Women blog roll!

blessings!

Lori said...

Gosh, what a happy little guy!
Happy Valentine's Day!

Our Family