Friday, March 7, 2008

Favorite Foto Friday! "One Year Ago"

Hi Friends and Family,

This Fridays theme is "One Year Ago"....I thought of the date...and new what pictures I was going to share. Being that we are going to the same little girls birthday party again tomorrow helped...I have a few from her last years party. This is our baby boys first birthday party that he went to. Torrianne is a daughter of our wonderful and good friends the Wade family! Although if I remember our baby boy slept right in the stroller most of the time. Poor little Torrianne kept waiting for him to wake up so she could hold him. I think she waited most of her party! The outfit he has on was the very first outfit we bought him. Oh how we couldn't wait for him to get here to put it on him. Seems like its been in the "to small bin" for a while now. I miss him when he was that small. Seems every day he grows more.













Enjoy the weekend my friends...I can't wait to see everyones pictures and see how the little
ones have changed!

" When a man's ways are pleasing to the Lord, he makes even his
enemies live at peace with him".

Proverbs 16:7

Love and Hugs...





10 comments:

Sarah said...

What a tiny little peanut he was! Isn't hard to fathom how quickly these little guys grow in just one year? What a little prince he is!

Young Creations said...

What a darling little smile your boy has. And I would put money on it that he won't sleep through this years party.

Well my little one isnt so little. But I sure have seen her change in one year. She is much more confident and secure. She is bdriving which really blows me away.

Thanks for sharing and enjoy every minute.

Lauren

Mom Of 3 said...

What a cutie! It is amazing how they grow in a year isnt it. Thanks for sharing

Mandy said...

Such beautiful pictures! Babies grow up much to fast! He is adorable!

Becca said...

What a little cutie! A tiny one!

Peace and Hugs,
Becca

Katie said...

He is adorable. Isn't it amazing how fast they grow up?! Thanks for sharing!

Alleen said...

aaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwww. he was so itty bitty and cute.

Bus and Sabra said...

Sooo cute! I love the little outfit! The smile in the last little picture makes me want to give him a big squeeze!!!

Faithful Froggers said...

What a sweet, sweet baby boy! I just love his smile in that last picture - it just melts my heart. I could eat that child up - he is precious.

Have fun at the birthday party!
Love & FROG,
Heather

Tonya said...

WHOA! I'm almost a week behind here. Things have been so crazy with us recently. It's a GOOD kind of crazy. O=-)

I LOVE the pics... your grandson is ADORABLE! Thanks SO MUCH for stopping in today.

Love You,
Tonya

Our Family