Friday, March 21, 2008

Happy Easter

"HE HAS RISEN INDEED"!

Hello All,

This weeks theme is "Easter Memories" and oh how a whole year has gone by so quickly. These are a few of many of our "baby boy" who has grown so much and so quickly. The very first one may not "picture" to be to exciting but it is very special to me.. If you look closely you can see that there is a cross behind our baby boy in his carrier. Each year all the members of our church bring flowers to adorn it, which of course represents that "HE HAS RISEN". I have a picture



of my children each year since their birth by the very same cross..and I can't tell you as I age and look back at the pictures how it fills my heart with joy to see them. I know all to well from experience that very soon I will have many more to add to my "treasure".
















click to see our baby boys sweet smile!


I hope all of you have a wonderful Easter and create memories with your children that hold in your heart all of your life!
May you all celebrate that our Jesus died for us to set us free from sin...and to give us the wonderful gift of everlasting life!



Love and Hugs...

"If we walk in the light, we have fellowship with one other, and the blood of Jesus comes from, his son, which purifies us from all sin"

John 5:6







11 comments:

Sarah said...

What a beautiful treasure to have those pictures every year! Jonathan is just such a gorgeous baby boy! I know he is a wonderful blessing!! Have a very Happy Easter with your family!!!

Young Creations said...

I just love his little smile in the little car. It is so adorable.

Enjoy Easter with your family.
Lauren

Carr Family said...

What precious pictures.

He is Risen Indeed!

Blessings,
Amy

Tonya said...

What BEAUTIFUL Easter pics! (And memories) That sweet grandbaby of yours has some GORGEOUS eyes!!

Happy Easter to YOU too, My Friend

Young Creations said...

Hi Amy,

My name is Lauren. THanks for stopping by. I appreciate it. Have a great and wonderful Easter weekend.
Luaren

Jennifer said...

Hey you!
I say it every time, but that is one beautiful baby! I love the picture of him sitting on the chair - you can almost hear him laughing!

I'm glad you're back for FFF this week!

Oh, and by the way, you're right...I do change my blog backdrop a lot! Every time I post I change the backdrop to coordinate with the post! Slightly obsessive, huh!?!

{{{HUGS}}}
Jennifer

Susan said...

Happy Easter Amy!!

Loved the pictures of your BEAUTIFUL grandson... Gosh, he's just the most pretty little boy. Sorry, those are the only words I can use for him!

Hope you have a great day tomorrow.

Blessings to you my friend♥

Tonya said...

Hey Sweet Lady! Just stopping in to wish you a VERY HAPPY Easter!

LOVE YOU,
Tonya

Tara said...

Amy, wishing you and your beautiful family a wonderful Easter! I would love a little of that warm weather if you have any to spare. We hunted for eggs in the snow today....lol! Peace!

Anonymous said...

WOW!!!! I CANT BELIEVE A WHOLE YEAR HAS PASSED!!! THOSE PICS SEEM LIKE THEY WERE TAKEN YESTERDAY!!! JONATHAN HAS GROWN SOOOO MUCH!!! I LOVE YOU MY BABY BOY!!! YOU WILL ALWAYS BE MOMMYS BOY!!!! IM SO THANKFUL TO GOD THAT HE HAS BLESSED ME WITH YOU!!!

*~*~*~*HAPPY EASTER*~*~*~*

Faithful Froggers said...

Amy,

I hope you had a wonderful Easter with your family. Those pictures are just adorable and I just love Jonathan's smile!

He has grown so much - but one thing hasn't changed a bit and that is his gorgeous blue eyes. He is definitely going to break some hearts one day!

I'm so glad you got the pictures! :)

Have a fantastic week!
Love & FROG,
Heather

Our Family