Friday, March 28, 2008

Favorite Foto Friday# 33 -"The Eyes Say It"

Happy Foto Friday to all!

Today's theme was not hard to follow at all...because I have so many pictures of my children's "eyes." Although it is getting harder and harder for my older ones to stand still long enough for me to get a good and long look in theirs, I am glad I have so many taken on previous days. ...and yes as Sarah said, they are "windows to the soul" and can speak so much louder than words.



I hope all of you had a wonderful Easter and are enjoying the beginning of spring. Thankyou all for stopping by and I invite all of you to visit us tomorrow for a very special post!


Love and Hugs...

9 comments:

Sarah said...

You always leave the sweetest comments!! And the eyes on your kids are amazing... I was waiting for you to post Jonathan's! LOVE his big baby blues!

Rebekah said...

Oh those eyes are so big and blue ... I just love baby blue eyes and those cheeks are so squeezable!

Jenelle said...

Such pretty blue eyes! What a happy baby!

Faithful Froggers said...

Oh, Amy, I knew you wouldn't have any trouble with this FFF theme! Every single picture of Jonathan shows off his baby blues! He has amazing eyes.

I'm so glad you shared pictures of Jordan & Amy, too. Jonathan looks a lot like his beautiful Momma! And Jordan was blessed with eyes like Jonathan - absolutely stunning!

Have a wonderful weekend, my friend!
Love & FROG,
Heather

Jennifer said...

Jonathan takes the cake for the most gorgeous eyes! Unbelievable!

Love,
J

Our Family of 5 said...

Oh goodness! Look at that babies eyes!!

Anonymous said...

LOOK at my baby boy's eyes!!! I love how every picture shows just how blue they are!!!! We're not too sure where you get them from Pubby, but I hope they stay forever!!! I love you Jonathan!! x0x0

Tonya said...

Wow.. I LOVE the pictures you shared today. Your children are BEAUTIFUL.. and your little Jonathan... well, his are AMAZING!

You asked about Allie Grace.. they only live about 3-4 miles from here. She's gonna be one SPOILED little PRISS! ;-)

Milk Mama said...

Oh those eyes and that smile just melt my heart!!! He is so beautiful!

Our Family