Saturday, April 26, 2008

Favorite Foto Friday."Spring Has Sprung"

Create your own fancy glitter text!

Hello All!

I know I am one day late..but I thought better late than never. :)
I want all of you to know that it is so hard to get good pictures of our baby boy.
He is now on the move CONSTANTLY. The only time he stops is when he is sleeping.
"He Goes Till He Drops" as they say is very true. :)
Here are some pictures from this week....in the park which is Jonathan's favorite place to go.
I don't know what we are going to do when it gets even hotter than it is right now. It is so hard to stay very long now because here in Florida although the days are beautiful and warm..they get warmer and warmer from here on out until it is unbearable to play in the park.
Enjoy the love of my life...and have a wonderful week as Spring has Sprung and now is upon us!
....A reminder to click on our sweet babys pictures to see his smile close up....




















<

Love and Hugs.....




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I absolutely love those pictures!! He is getting sooo big!!! He does indeed love the park, no matter how hot it is!! And yes,..he does go and go until he drops!! Love you my Lil' Pumpkin Noodle!! x0x0x0

Jennifer said...

Welcome back! I was worried about you guys!

Man! Jonathan gets cuter every day! Those eyes are unreal! Did he bump his head?

Faithful Froggers said...

What a wonderful surprise to see NEW pictures of Jonathan! He is just too handsome and looks like such a happy guy. And I just love the last picture of the 2 of you - such a great one.

It does look like Jonathan bumped his head . . . hope it is all better. Allie has had a few bumps and bruises herself and it always scares me to death!

Hope you are having a wonderful week with that gorgeous grandson of yours!

Tonya said...

Jonathan is such a BEAUTIFUL baby boy! His eyes just "light up" when he smiles. OH, HE'S SO SWEET!

Now, about those hot days.. I'm with YOU, sister! I do NOT like humid weather. (Ick)

BTW.. the picture of you and Jonathan is GREAT! I know you're so proud of him. =-)

Our Family